10/02/2011

yay yet another update

... aaaand I realized that Japanday is actually a lot nearer than I thought x___X

Anyways first things first this is what I did today. I nearly finished the white 'jacket' added the two sets of ruffles to the neck, put in the sleeves, added the rectangle sleeves plus lining (did this about three times because I always sewed the wrong side ._.) finished the side seams. What I have left to do is add the ruffles to the sleeve ends and finish the hem. But this sounds okay and I will hopefully finish the top tomorrow!

Photobucket
Messedie mess I am sorry but this is how it looks when I sew D: (also I need to do a few touch ups on my CBjsk that's the reason why it isn't with my other lolita stuff)

Photobucket
Ruffles! Just because the other pic was so crappy and you need to see something pretty!

What else? There is so much going on in my head right now because my love, Lyza, decided to study here where I live and that she is going to live with me which excites me so much you can't imagine. I will write more about our relationship around november but we've been in a long distance relationship for six years and this is just a dream come true. I am so happy TT^TT

Yesterday I met up with some new people I first met at the convention a month ago and it was so lovely because they were really really nice and we had a wonderful time! I'm really looking forward to meet up more often with them in the future. Sadly I forgot my camera :/ this still bothers me.

That's all for now I will, hopefully, post again tomorrow or the day after that because posting about my progress is a goal that makes me work even harder and faster on my sewing :D

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment