10/20/2011

Finally the Japanday photos!

I think I fell into a DEEP sleep after saturday and am still not really back but at least I got around looking through the photos and resizing them for the blog. This is why you get them now only five days too late *3*

If you want to see more details on the garments themselves please go to this Sew_Loli post I made yesterday and if you have more questions just ask :D

Even though I think I have tonns of stuff I want to talk about nothing comes to my mind right at the moment. I've been spending the days lazing around with Lyza I finally finished ready The lost Hero from Rick Riordan and even though I didn't love it as much as the actuall PJO series I loved it.

The second book just came out this week and Lyza and I are going to read it together. I think reading to your partner is on of the most romantic things you can do X3 here take some random information about me.

I have some more posts planned but am too lazy to write them down (that plus my gdocs is not playing with me and making everything extra complicated :/ but we will figure this out later)

Okay enough rambling onto the pictures :D first the single shots then some from both of us which were taken by nice people asking us if they should take them XD

Lyza

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Us :3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And now our nails because I love how they turned out :D I am really falling in love with trying new stuff on my nails so maybe I will post more of these pictures in the future :3!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay enough of that like I already said we want to make a shooting with these oufits but since the weather is really unsteady right at the moment we aren't sure when we actually make it but when it's done I will probably post even more pictures XD

On another note I've been listening to the Infinite Paradise Album for the past days and it's SO GOOD I am in love with Sunggyus voice *3* Yeah just saying that.

That's it for now.

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment