10/28/2011

Well hello there ~

This is your friendly blogger speaking X3

I am truly sorry for not posting but I've been procrestinating quite a lot and going to Düsseldorf a every second day of the week :/ It was awesome but still a little bit weird XD

I took some pictures but I need to edit them and we took some Puris which I already uploaded on FB but not here so I want to share these at least!

Photobucket
Sorry for the blurriness of this one :/ I still learn how to use my scanner but I LOVE what I wore that day I will probably wear it again and take a picture that time XD

Photobucket
Our lovely new friend who goes by the name Kangin and lives really close by and wants to cosplay with us! Woot!

Photobucket
These were taken yesterday *3* Also a tip for purikulas wear dark eyemakeup!

Yesterday we met up with our lovely friend Jiru and went to a Korean Restaurant in Düsseldorf and it was sooo awesome! It reminded me of our favourite restaurant in Hamburg D: I miss this place but we will hopefully go there at the end of the year *3*

I also took pics but I still need to put them on the pc I am so lazy.

On another note Nanowrimo is approaching fastly and I'm going crazy because I have no real idea what I want to write D:! I have three more days left and tonight we will probably go to Noraebang with some of Lyzas new friends and tomorrow will be a Kpop meetup on Dortmund which we want to attend SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW!

Anyways I will try to update sooner next time D: Seriously.

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment