9/29/2011

sewing update

Yes I know I have not many interesting things to say right at the moment but I try to finish the dresses as fast as possible because I hate having to sew at the night before the event and just skipping everything that is not really neccesairy.

Anyways I finished the underskirts (plus one I finished and then decided not to use but let's not talk about that) and today I started on the Kimonotop which was easier than I thought! Without further talking I give you the pics!

Photobucket

This is how far I've gotten next thing I have to do is add the ruffles :3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As you know I already wore the black and the beige one :3 still need to find something to match the green one but I am positive that this will happen next week or this weekend.

Right now Lyza and I have decided to watch one Music Monday Video from Eatyourkimchi each day and oh god if you are into Kpop and never watched anything by them do it. I love their humor.

Also after I told you to watch Super Junior video (which I still love SO MUCH) I felt bad for not reccing Infinite's Paradise. I love the video but the song isn't as catchy as Be Mine but still please give them as much love as you can.



Anything else? Yes I thought about reccing other stuff here that I find awesome would you like that? And the Nanowrimo is coming up (well yes it is still a whole month until it really happens but time likes to fly) and today I found my idea for what I will write this year :D I'm still working on some details but I will tell you when I figured it out!

That's all for now I think :3

Love

Maren

1 comment: