10/06/2011

Dalmatian Cosplay Photoshoot

Hey there I finally got around to edit the photos from our Dalmatian Cosplay :3 This post will probably kill your pc because it's quite picture heavy but I really love how the pictures turned out ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
one of my faves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

seriously sorry for posting so many pictures from Lyza but I love how they turned out! *3*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really adore this one and you can see the cosplay really well I think

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would like to have a few couple shots maybe we will find someone who can take some from us :3

Anyways I hope you like them leave a comment and tell me your faves if you want to!

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment