9/20/2011

Whoot one of the best weekends OFF ALL TIME

No seriously it also one of the best conventions i've ever been to even though we didn't wear something new and shiny i felt good and we spontanously decided to go back there on sunday as well.

I will later this week make a bigger post with better pictures but for now have a preview of what is to come :3

Photobucket

On saturday we wore Dalmatian again (like my previous post already suggested XD) but this time I wore the Youngwon wig and Lyza wore the Jisu Wig plus hat and rocked it way more than I did :/

No the glasses weren't there for the real photos but Lyza is blind without them and I think I look better with glasses on :3

Photobucket

On Sunday I wore the Care Bears JSK for the first time and even though I never thought I would combine it with black I liked how it came out! Lyza wore my highwaist dark red skirt plus my new shoes from Primark! Also these are the Minty Mix Wigs we ordered like half a year ago :D Normally I am not confident with my makeup but I loved what I did that day!

Photobucket

This is an extra because I met up with Hayan00 and she is such a cutie pie! Thank you for spending so much time with us!

I'll leave you with that!

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment