9/12/2011

~

Okay this is kind of sad because I just realized I haven't updated in nearly a month and I am sorry to everyone who checks on my blog TT____TT

I went to Lyzas place a few days after my last post and stayed there till the end of August and after that she came home with me and we stayed here so yeah over this I somehow just forgot everything else.

However now I'm back and one of the first places I check is DIY-Fairykey and what do my eyes see? My tutorial got posted and I magically gained some new followers! That makes me so happy that I want to run to my sewing machine just to post more :3

Right now I can't though because next weekend will be a Con weekend and since I just realized this about ... three days ago and we just decided to wear the Dalmatian clothes again (because we never did take good pics of them D:) I'm just fixing these up.

But! After this the next big meet up will be the Japanday in October and I've been planning to go there in a Wa-Loli outfit for most of the year. So! Next project will be two Wa-Loli dresses and I am so excited about this!!!

I should make a ref post about this as soon as I get my handsewing finished (yay for setting goals and hopefully reaching them :D!)

And beacause talking made me this excited already I will leave you again now to finish the second pants and get started on the jackets today hopefully.

Love,
Maren

ps. Lyza, my mom and I went to two zoos in the past week and I will probably also share pictures of these if they turn out any good wheheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment