9/15/2011

Bow wow wow revived

Okay so the Connichi is only two days away for me and I'm starting to get the convention nervousness. The cosplays are finished and everything I won't be wearing when I leave is in a nice bag already. All I need to do is get the wigs and put them there as well.

Photobucket

Tonight I rewatched at least ten live performances from Dalmatian and man I once again understood why I used to love these boys so much but I didn't like their comeback and there is nothing to watch with them so I feel my love dying and Infinite, Beast and Block B taking over their place.

I have a few things I want to talk about and nothing connects with the other but anyways I will just write it down one after another.

The second this is that my best friend made a Blog and you should totally check it out because it's her personal online scetch book and she's really really skilled (even though I want her to draw more stuff for kpop XD)

Once again I started writing fanfiction and I even finished one yesterday but now I have to reread it and am too lazy for that :/ However I should probably do this after I finished this entry :D

And then something that actually happened today:

I FOUND THE MOST PRECIOUS SHOES IN THE WORLD
Photobucket

I am so deeply in love you cannot believe it *3* The heels are 13cm which gives me a hight from about 1.90m but shushhh they are too awesome and lovely and god I'm gushing over them they will lie in bed next to me tonight while I sleep :3

Okay that's all I know I still have like three posts I promised to make and I will come to them I swear! I already tumbled more wa-lolita inspirations and the zoo pictureas are on my pc I just need to look though them!

Also I need Block B pictures on my wall to join the huge Infinite and The Boss poster but I am unable to find good pics I could print out D: Maybe I should continue looking for them tomorrow.

Anyways now I'm just rambling.

Love,

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment