8/14/2011

London haul

Okay so I'm back from London lol

And the first pics I bring to you are from my haul (because I am to lazy to sort through my other pics I'm sorry!)

It isn't even that much and the clothes I bought are not included because they are in the washing machine :3

Books and Movies because well I can't live without them and I've wanted to watch Zac and Miri make a prono for quite some time now XD

Photobucket
Photobucket

Make up (though the blush is for Lyza)

Photobucket

Two of my awesomest finds a spiky backpack plus a batman cap fbeosudhos see me flailing!

Photobucket

And the more romantic stuff

Photobucket
This belt was on sale for 1pound and the turquise shawl is new as well as is the tote with the union jack X3

Jewelery!!!

Photobucket

Okay that's it for now!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment