11/05/2011

Today no pictures sorry :/

Okay next to the challenge of writing 5o.ooo words in one month (which isn't crazy enough, please) I decided to put new wallpapers on my room because this weekend Lyza is at her families place in Hamburg and it's easier for one person to sleep on the couch than for two :D so yesterday and the day before that we got everything from my room exept for my HUGE bed and my HUGE bookshelf which had to be moved according to the wall we were putting the wallpaper on XD

Anyways now everything is nice and white and even my biggest shelfs are in the room again already so all I have to do tomorrow is put my books and stuff back in and take pictures to show you how awesome my bedroom is *3* (it is pretty awesome in my opinion X3) This was one thing I planned today.

Another was write as much as possible while I still don't have school and oh lord I am doing mighty fine! Jinyoung is finished with 11.o55 words and next up is Leeu which is at 1ooo already as well I'm kind of unsure where I want to go with this story right now he's hating on Kan and won't probably stop until they break up (which is to be honest ... my plot lol.)

The nanowrimo team asked for our goals on fb and even though I did not answer them I thought about it and i think I would love to reach 15k this weekend. Just as a ref you are supposed to be at 10k tomorrow which means I'm already ahead (normally this doesn't happen but right now I'm having a ~flow~) which is why I need to get back to my doc and type away until I fall asleep or something else as exciting happens XD

I hope everyone has a nice weekend so far! Mine is very productive like you see ~

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment