11/12/2011

So Amazing ~

Okay since I have the feeling that every time I want to write an important entry or something else I'm wordstuck. It's just that I always sound dumb ans as if what I am writing about isn't as important to me as it really is. That said I will still try my best.

Six years ago I started talking to this girl who at that time was still in a relationship but broke up shortly after I met her for the first time. We started to talk more and more frequently and one day she asked me out and I said yes! I mean this may be the most boring get together story ever told but everything after that was even more exciting.

Our relationship has been strong for six years even though we lived a three hour train ride from each other until last month. We fought, broke up once but she is still my best friend and partner. We've been through so many fandoms together suffering and having fun and I can't imagine making these memories without her.

We've done so much so far but there is still so much I want to do with her like go to Korea together, see more concerts and just spend lazy days in bed or in front of the TV. Just writing and imagining this makes me rediculously happy.

So now please turn on the sappiest music you have (yes I'm talking Celine Dion sappy :D) and have a short walk through the past six years in pictures with me.

2005/2006

Photobucket
This is in the Netherlands at the Zoo, I can't count to how many Zoos we've been together in all this time but we always have an awesome time there!

Photobucket
Our first cosplays god we were so into Prince of Tennis and I excuse the horribe wig lol.

Photobucket
another one I'm not sure but this may actually be older that the one above but they should be from the same time, once again prince of tennis cosplay.

2007

Photobucket
Yet another HORRIBLE wig we just threw away :3 but I love my blond hair in this one even though it felt like dead felt

Photobucket
sporting two wigs from Linda, which means we still were friends with her there XD I like the shooting we had styled like this

2008

Photobucket
Photobucket
These are from our first visit to London we had really wonderful weather and I'm still glad everything worked out so well

Photobucket
This is one of my most favourite pictures of all time I think we both look adorable as Korea and Hong Kong X3

2009

Photobucket
This is the only picture we have from the Hanboks we wore at Japanday 2009 We need to take more of these.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Two pictures to show my awesome orange hair I kind of miss it :/ we look really cute in these

2010

Photobucket
Our second visit to London taking pictures in shops of things we can't but :D

Photobucket
Japanday Lisa looks gorge in this one and falsies *3*

Photobucket
Okay I'm pretty sure this is sorted wrong here but I have no clue where to put it if not here :/ I need to remember which hair color I had when.

Photobucket
Cosplaying 2pm aw I love these outfits and aw this pic is adorable and we need to take more kissing photos from us :*

Photobucket
Yeah not sure what to write about this one looking back I'm not sure if I liked the dark hair that much

2011 (all pretty recent what did I do the first half of the year and why didn't I thake pics from it?)

Photobucket
you all saw this before so yeah Dalmatian

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lyza looks gorgeous in this picture seriously

Photobucket
Most recent picture taken about two weeks ago my hair is long ö-ö and we look darling

That's it. God. So many pictures. We will go to Düsseldorf later, take some anniversary puriklas and go to noraebang :D I need to write as well today :/ stressful!

PS. I installed a nanocountbar on the right now you can see how far I already am :D

PPS. OUR DNA ALBUM ARRIVED TODAY IT'S SO PRECIOUS! AHHH I LOVE THEM

love

Maren

1 comment:

  1. T^T you are SOO darling! The best of wishes to you two!!!
    Have a nice day in Düsseldorf X3!!

    ReplyDelete