11/01/2011

Nanowrimo ~

Photobucket

Okay so yesterday the Nanowrimo started and I promised to tell more about the story when I figured it out. I kind of haven't until now though. This time I decided to write five ten thousand word stories which makes the whole thing less frightning (even though I finished the Wrimo the past two years as well it still intimidates me X3)

Anyways I have a few things I can share for people interested. Since I'm an avid fan from genderbender it's about that. I also have five protagonists who will all meet somewhere in the story but just with cameos I think.

Since I normally just write high school AUs this is one as well so I wrote down a few more or less common problems girls in high school can have and now we see where I will go with this ö-ö

Now onto the first person I will write about.

Jung Jinyoung (B1A4)

Photobucket

And this is how I picture him as a girl (the actual girl you see is an uljjang called Lee Jongha)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yeah that's him. Her main problem will be her family (they are not like Jinyoung wants them to be) but she has some issues with herself as well :/ she will also cheat on her lovely boyfriend and break up with him if anything goes as I plan it :D but I think they will get back together in the end because he's head over heels for her.

My soundtrack for her story right now is Mumford and Sons but I think this will make everything quite creepy so I will probably just stick to the Paradise Album from Infinite because it isn't all happy happy but well not as moody as MAS.

That's it for today. Off to hit the 3333 mark at least. Fighting!

1 comment: