11/20/2011

before the dawn ~

Okay so here I am once again :D

After thinking about it for quite some time Lyza and I decided our next cosplay project will be Infinites BTD outfits (the black ones if you were wondering :D) We also would love to have a group but it seems to be harder than we thought to find people TT_TT Anyways.

We're going to cosplay Hoya and Dongwoo :D! So another OTP after the Junbros and (I'm not sure if anyone except for me ships it but huh it's my OTP) Jeesu/Youngwon it's going to be Yadong :3 hrrr hrr

Photobucket

To give everyone who isn't into Kpop or Infinite or just doesn't know which oufits I'm talking about here have a video (in low quality I'm so sorry for that there seems to be nothing decent on YT and even the HD cut I downloaded is BLURRY in my opinion)



Photobucket

And photos of their tops I see a lot of work coming towards us but we already bought fake leather and a thicker fabric for Hoyas jacket yesterday so I just need to get started (and before I do that I need to finish the Nanowrimo hrrr)

Photobucket
Dongwoo

Photobucket
Hoya

To be honest I want to do all of their outfits @-@ I'm so in love with Infinite right at the moment they are so cute and their new show is just freakingly adorable I mean puppies!

On another note we found the perfect earpiercings for the Beast concert (which is in two week OMG freaking out so hard!)

Photobucket

Not the best photo but I'm sure you can see everything that's important.

I think that's it for today :3 A really cute person on tumblr asked me to make a tutorial on my Care Bears JSK which I will make when I get the time I promise!

Also Nano is going good this year but Sungyeol is being mean and nothing works out right at the moment D:

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment