8/03/2011

Düsseldorf

Sooo my mom and I went to Düsseldorf today it wasn't as exciting as I wished it would be but I still looked awesome so I wanted to share it!

Photobucket

Uhm so yes. I liked my make up and hair! This is the bow I sewed last weekend to match the skirt (which I also wanted to make a post about but were still too lazy in the last time but I will make one I promise!)

Here are some shots of my dressup! (I am sorry I kind of looked meh because the weather was going on my nerves)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rundown
Skirt and Hairbow: Made by me
Blouse: Repeat (got it at TK Maxx)
Tights: Primark
Shoes: H&M

I bought this blouse a few weeks ago and I really like it! And since you can't see it well here is a photo of it alone :D

Photobucket

Also this is how my hair looked from behind XD

Photobucket

after getting home I opened my hair and liked the way it looked so i took abother

Photobucket

That's it for now tomorrow I will try to finish my dress finally and pack the stuff for London *3*

Love, Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment