8/06/2011

Carebears JSK

So I finally finished it *3*
There were only a few simple things I had to do but I was to lazy to do them.
But finally today I got around to do them!
So here is the end product! And some progress pics as well ~

Photobucket
The border print ist't it uber adorable?

Photobucket
If you ever consider sewing your own striped fabric. Don't seriously.

Photobucket
Photobucket
But if you do this is my finished product first alone second with the border attached.

Photobucket
Added the self dyed lace it's not perfect but awesome non the less (will add a better picture at the end)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time for the bodice :3

Aaand here is the finished product ~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And like I mentioned. I dyed the lace myself plus some blouse fabric I bought quite some time ago I really like the finished product :3

Photobucket

Tomorrow I will leave for London so don't expect any posts till next friday! But when I come back I swear I will have tonns of photos ~

Have a good week without me!

Love Maren

3 comments:

  1. Wah! Where did you get that Care Bear fabric? That is probably the cutest fabric I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a cute jsk, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you happen to know where I might find the fabric you used for the bodice design and border? I love this JSK so much! It's adorable x3 If you remember please tell me xx

    ReplyDelete