6/02/2011

New Skirt + Fabric Haul + Lyza coming here today

Okay finally I got to post pictures of my newest skirt. I actually finished it about one and a half weeks ago but I am so lazy for taking pictures! Really I am ashamed at myself and after I took them I still have to rezise and watermark them!

However yesterday I had some free time and got myself together and made my neatly cleaned room a mess again! Good thing that Lyza is coming today but more information on that later!

And now without further rambling onto the pictures!

Photobucket
Yes the desingn is pretty simple! But I like how it came out and I love pleads!

Photobucket
It’s half elastic! This is much easier than trying to fit an a zipper at least for me it is!

Photobucket
Close up for the fabric! It’s so cute it has baby bears on it!

Photobucket
Aww isn’t that awesome? You can either wear it as a bracelet or in your hair ~

Photobucket
That’s what I did with the remaining fabric I love the big blue one and the pink one the best

Now I always have the feeling that everything I sew can just be worn in one way and to prove myself wrong I challenged me to come up with three different combinations and here are the pictures!

Photobucket
It’s really hard for me to combine black with another color (maybe except for red) so I was really happy that I came up with something wearable!

Rundown: shirt.Forever21 cardigan.H&M skirt.handmade tights.Primark shoes.monki

Photobucket
handmade clairs oge monki

Photobucket
Well I wore this combination already so you might have seen it but the last time everything was thrown on without much thought behind it!

Rundown: shirt.Primark skirt.selfmade tights.monki socks.offbrand shoes.Deichmann

Photobucket
Photobucket
handmade clairs H&M offbrand Disney

The chanel necklace is from Camden Market and obvieously a fake.

Photobucket
This is the classic combination! I really like how it makes the skirt look more mature and less sweet ~

Rundown: cardigan(folded).H&M blouse.H&M skirt.selfmade tights.offbrand socks.primark shoes.Akira

Photobucket
NewYorker H&M monki accessorise H&M gifted from my mom

Which combination do you like best?

I bought new fabric yesterday because I want to sew one of these:

Photobucket
This isn’t my design it’s made by Psu here’s her blog (petitmilk.blogspot.com) and tumblr (psusiescorner.tumblr.com)!

And these are the fabrics I’m going to use
Photobucket

Photobucket
I bought this because it was so cheap! And it’s my favourite color!

I’m going to sew this from it
Photobucket
That’s the Donut Wappen Bear Cutsew from Angelic Pretty

And last but not least (even though I don’t know what I’M going to do with it it]

Photobucket
It was just irresistable!

Now I have to finish my best because my best friend will be here in a few minutes and in one hour Lyza will arive here and she’s going to stay till next week when we will go to Paris to see SM Town life! I’m so excited!

But before we can go we have a tight schedule! We still haven’t finsihed our fansigns I still haven’t decided what to wear, which is driving me crazy! And we want to go to Primark and Düsseldorf.

That’s all right now folks! Have a nice weekend!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment