6/20/2011

Part two finally (and it’s not even that great but picture heavy)

Finally after procrestinating for five days and not only for writing blog posts but everything! I havn’t sewn in three weeks at least I think I really need to clean my room but can’t get myself together. Only thing I did was hang up my The Boss and Infinite poster but I will take a pic of them later. I also want to paint my room white beacause right at the moment it’s orange D:

Anyways now here come the missing pictures!

Photobucket
So first picture are the people in front of us second behind I think we had quite a good place to wait from 2 to 7 :D Sadly it still got fuller around us because more people tried to get to the front. The last is the crowd in front of the merchandise booth crazy @-@ Somewhere in the middle you can see Lyza and Wesley :D Maybe you can spot yourself als well? If you were there on the 10th the chances are high!

Photobucket

I decided (after thinking about how to write this post the best) I will write reviews for the bands and not for the songs :D And about the extra stages! But I will anyways provide you many pictures!

Photobucket

F(x)


LA chA TA, Chu~♡, 누예삐오 (NU ABO), Gangsta Boy ,피노키오 (Danger)

So I really wasn’t prepared for how awesome f(x) would be! They were the band I was hyped for last but when they opened the show I felt tears sting in my eyes. Firstly of couse because of the bass I always get teary when bass goes though my body but then they perfomed and it just wouldn’t stop! They were so tiny and still Luna had this amazing voice and I know everyone loves Amber and I kind of tried to stay away from her but when I saw her on stage I was gone she’s so pretty and powerful and cute and just everything! Also she wore the most awesome shoes in the world and I really liked their outfits (except for Krystals pants button being open and Victorias pants not matching the pattern of the second outfit!) And I really loved how much Luna was having she beamed through the whole concert and I really like her body as well even though she’s so small even with high heels!

Photobucket
Please notice Amber in this one XD

Photobucket
This is such an awesome picture they all seem to glow somehow!

Anyways to get to the more important parts I had never heared Gangsta Boy before and despite the stupid name you should really do it! I love it! It’s one of my most played songs the last week. There wasn’t as much interaction between them and the fans but I think that’s because they are still unsure and not used to this like SNSD and Super Junior are so they are forgiven : D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shinee


Stand By Me, 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay), Get Down, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Hello, Ready or Not, A.MI.GO (Rock Version), Lucifer

What to say about Shinee? I really like them but if I would have to make a list of my favourite bands Shinee would probably somewhere in the higher middlefield. Now if I had to make a list of my biases Taemin would be around fourth place or even higher XD So I kind of screamed to every song when he sang even though I didn’t know it.

Photobucket

I have also to admit that I only know the songs they made videos to and not one other! Except jojo I think so I was totally clueless over Stand By Me, Get Down and Ready of Not but they were enjoyable anyways and I had some more Taemin eyecandy! I really like his new nose hair! It’s so pretty but I think he looks like Mi with it ~ And boy should eat more! It’s scary to see how thin he is he should get arms like Jjong! (who has quite nice arms I have to say ;3)

Photobucket

Also the first songs they performed where on the stage behind us so all we saw were Shinee butts lol It was nice anyways ~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

SNSD

Run Devil Run, 동화 (My Child), Kissing You, 하하하송 (HaHaHa Song), 힘내! (Way To Go!), 소원을 말해봐 (Genie)(Syncopation Version), 훗 (Hoot), Oh!, Gee

They are so awesome! I forgot to mention how f(x) and snsd both didn’t seem to sweat at all. Where Super Junior were sweat drenched after a few songs they just danced their routines on high heels, sang nearly perfectly and didn’t even look exhausted by it! I was really amazed.

Photobucket

They were also so cute and I had the feeling most people cheered loudest for Hyoyeon and that made me so happy because she get’s all this hate that she doesn’t deserve! Also she and Sunny have awesome bodies like Luna. And I have to say that Yuri and Sooyoung are WAY too thin for my taste they look like they might snap if they were touched wrongly once.

Photobucket

I think they had some mic problems somewhere in the middle which was really sad! But they still were awesome especially when they interacted with the audience and Sunny was so near to us and we waved our Sunny fansign and she actually saw it! She pointed at it and blew us a kiss! Hah! Take that male Soshi fans who stood near us in pink shirts she noticed us! And as if this wasn’t enough was Hyoyeon on some later Song dancing really near to us as well and she saw our sing as well and pointed at it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super Junior

SORRY, SORRY-Answer (KRY), Super Girl (Korean/Concert Remix Version), 너 같은사람또 없어 (No Other), Miracle (Concert Remix Version), Dancing Out (Remix), SORRY, SORRY (Remix), 돈돈 (Don’t Don)(Rock Concert Version) (Heechul Rap), 미인아 (BONAMANA), 갈증 (A Man In Love), U (Concert Version)

Maan Super Junior where to start with the band that got me into Kpop and that I have loved all the time since? Where I know stories about every member and have the feeling to have had a crush on everyone at one time?

Photobucket

First of all I have to say they didn’t suprise me. KRY had awesome vocals, as had Teuk and Sungmin (who was so fierce! We always see it on the TV but to see it in real life it just was aweseome!), Shiwon was gorgeous just the way I wanted my first ever bias to be, Donghae was so adorable! Interacting with the fans much!, Eunhyuk’s dancing is still amazing but he’s so thin as well D:, Shindong was in every specialstage (except for the singing ones!) as was Eunhyuk and if this doesn’t proove something I don’t know what would now to my problem child Heechul I was never a big fan of him and I will probably never be but he has enough fans even without me so yai he was there!

Photobucket

I was also able to sing along to every song which made me feel happy and nostalgic at the same time! They also sang other songs than I expected I thought there would be much more new stuff but they perfomed Miracle, A Man In Love and Dancing Out! We had so much fun and this is what I was dreaming about for the last years since I got into Kpop.

Some solo pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

DBSK

The Way You Are, Mirotic, MAXIMUM, 이것만은 알고 가 (Before U Go), 왜 (Keep Your Head Down), Rising Sun

The cheers for Yunho and Changmin were even louder than for Super Junior I think I went half deaf then but it was an amazing feeling and I have to say they really filled the stage even though they were only two people (with many hot background dancers *cough cough*)

I remeber they performed one slower song and my body really started aching because it was so late but then they played another fast song and I was automatically revived and back there screaming even though I’m not a big fan of them.

On a nother note I remember a girl somewhere saying please Changmin I love you but please stop screaming in the mic and she was so right he was so LOUD not bad but so loud and with the loud fans well I think I know why I wasn’t able to hear that well the following days ;3

But it was an awesome expierence anyways and I would definetly want to see them again!

Photobucket

Special Stages


I LOVE special stages but who doesn’t?? I sadly don’t have pictures of every but atleast I have thousands of the dancbattle!

Tik Tok - Jessica & Krystal ~ That was not my thing sadly D: I don’t really like Kesha and I’m not the biggest fan of the Jung sisters they are so thin! But the mood was so awesome with everyone singing/secreaming along :D

Poker Face + Single Ladies + Crazy In Love - Heechul, Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk ~ Do I really need to say something about it? I mean they made it more than once and it was always great and Eeteuk is one of the prettiest drags I’ve ever seen! Also the way he danced was so naughty!

Photobucket
Way Back Into Love - Seohyun & Kyuhyun ~ Everyone who knows me a little bit better knows that I have a HUGE Kyuhyun bias he’s my fave in Super Junior and I cheered loudest for him and Taemin this just said I have to be honest and say she didn’t catch every note nicely but it still was awesome and I will share the handholding picture even though it broke my heart

A-Yo - Eunhyuk, Shindong, Key, Minho ~ I have to confess that I do not really remember this stage because I think it started between the seated area and they moved down to the stage behind us but I remember seeing Eunhyuk quite near to us at some time!

Opera song - Onew ~ So yeah I don’t know why he did that but it was amazing and showed his vocals and they are awesome let me tell you! But it was still a little bit what the fuck are you doing there?

Photobucket
Dance Battle/Parade - Eunhyuk, Taemin, Shindong, Donghae, Yuri, Luna, Victoria, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Minho ~ DANCE BATTLE I mean what more can a girl ask for? It started with Luna and Hyoyeon and that alone made it perfect then Eunhyuk and Taemin entered the stage and I was flailing because Taemin dancing! And then suddenly the stage was crowded and Minho was dancing right in front of us and he was wearing these awesome Jeremy Scott pants and I was once again flailing!

Photobucket
Photobucket

SORRY, SORRY, 빛 (Hope) - SMTOWN ~ The whole show ended with these two songs and everyone ran around on stage widely and it was so adorable to see them interact ahh but sadly Kyuhyun was on the far end of the other stage D:

This is the saddest part we were on the wrong side the whole time because all of our biases (except for Sunny and Hyoyeon) were on the other side of the stage that made me really sad D:

And I’m sorry to say to myself but Lyzas Review was one of the best of all time! So be sure to check it out because it was awesome! And has more quality than I ever could have and linked fancams!

Also if anyone here is interested in how we looked have some more pictures!

Photobucket
That’s us before SM Town I’m pretty postive you already know one of those pics because I posted it before but I really like the other as well and don’t forget to check out the sink and keep in mind that we just were there for one hour when the pic was taken :D

Photobucket
Aha! Here you can really well see my hair! I love it sooo much also my dress up post. With the most amazing muppet shirt that ever exsisted and my fierce leopard dress I bought about two years ago but still love dearly!

Photobucket
And just to show you how awesome we looked after five hours outside in the rain when we were finally inside the hall *3*

! Please note some of those pics are not made by me! I found them on tumblr and I have no clue who made them if you want to be credited or want that I take them down just tell me so and I will do it! All the other pictures that are tagged with my name are originally made by Wesley and he allowed me to use them :D!

~*~

I think I will post small shopping updates in other posts because thats easier :3 So here my spree also for German reades of my blog! I think for this month Douglas has 50% off on certain Opi nail polishes (Lyza thinks it’s on the Burlesque and Katy Perry Limited Editions ~ So sparkly one!) Which makes them 8 € instead of 16€! If you ever wanted to own an opi nailpolish go now!

So here are the five nailpolishes I bought recently!

Photobucket
top row: essence 72 found my love; opi simmer & shimmer burlesque le; mny 657
bottom row: mny 761 & 753

I haven’t yet used the violet one but I’m dying to combine it with my pastel mint nailpolish! For the mny ones I really like how shimmery they are! But you have to use at least two, even better three, coatings but after that you have an awesome outcome!

Photobucket
I used the mny one and made a fading top coat with the opi one and I looove how it turned out! (yes I know i’m a nailpolish noob but anyways I was so proud at myslef!)

Photobucket
And last but not least turquise eyeliner! It always makes me think of Shinee’s Lucifer promotions I think I really want to try Taemins stage makeup with it! I also wore it for Lolita the other day and it’s water proof!

That's it for today!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment