5/31/2011

ѼKera July ReviewѼ

Yes even though it’s still May the July Magazine is out already ~

And here are my highlights!

Photobucket
I really need some bloomers! Preferably before I go to paris because I’m scared that my skirt is a little bit see through D: And those two are uber cute!

Photobucket
Oh my god these shoes are so sexy! They remind me of the shoes 2pm wore for one of their concepts.

Photobucket
This reminds me that I still want a cute cardigan :3 and these are so adorable with the ruffles in the front! I also have a AP one I would love to try to sew for myself.

Photobucket
This shirt is so awesome aw well as the bag I mean it’s a violet bat!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I’m still not sure if I really like these things but they are so pastel-y and look cute when you can rock them so yeah maybe I will try to make one for myself and if it looks totally horrible on me well I have to see what I do then XD

Photobucket
I also want to make one of those pins they look easy to make and are yet totally adorable!

Photobucket
I never paied much attention to atellier pierrot I don’t know why but this blue dress is so absolutely lovely that it killed me!

Photobucket
I would love to own a dress in the style she wears underneath I would wear it with my minnie mouse ears!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Those two are just love! I love classic lolita so much but I have so many things I want to try that I can’t really decide for one style.

Another thing I really want to try is Sailor lolita I’ve been eying this style for quite some time but I’m not sure what kind of dress I would like to wear and if I would go for dark blue or white? But here are some really cute sailor clothes ~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last being this GORGEOUS innocent world dress being worn and I totally fell for it then *3*

And now some dress ups :3

Photobucket
I’m such a sucker for the union jack! Last year Lyza and I went to London we got one of our friends a bearbrick figure painted like one. I was so jealous and still am X3

Photobucket
With everyone on tumblr hyping spank and pastels I couldn’t stop falling for it as well and oh my god! This dress plus this blouse! To die for!

Photobucket
Outing myself as a total noob for Japanese Music I can just say that the dress is awesome and I think she is a singer!

Photobucket
This has so much awesomeness in it! It’s a pastel violet shirt with a batman logo and bat sleeves! Even though the skirt is sadly not my style.

Photobucket
Layering done awesome! I’m really bad at layering and this owns me but one day I will do something as awesome as this!

Photobucket
I don’t always like her style but this is so awesome I really like the cut of the dress and green/red is a wonderful combination.

Photobucket
So cute! I really like red/blue combinations as well plus the beret and shoes are really awesome!

Photobucket
I’ve never been a Gothic Lolita but the cut of the top is so beautiful like a vest so I think combined with other things it would make a good Pirate dress <3 Photobucket
Scallops! So much perfect TT___TT

Photobucket
And last but not least!!! The Paradise Kiss movie! Oh my got I’m so excited for it I loved the Manga sadly I didn’t like the Anime at all D: Anyways still one of my favourite stories even though I always cry in the end.

Also nothing hallyuwave inspired but I have no clue who’s in Japan right at the moment next to Daeguk Namah D:

On another note I still didn’t get around to do make pictures of my skirt BUT I went swimming today and it felt so good! Even though I’m hurting so much right at the moment D:

I’ll leave you with that!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment