6/06/2011

My weekend! (in words and pics!)

Actually my weekend already started on tuesday ~ because we had a holiday in Germany!

That meant Lyza came here earlier than she normally could and Van came over as well! We didn’t do much though just hung around. Van sewed a scarf for herself and Lyza finally tried on the Minty Mix wig we ordered together (maybe she will be okay with me posting some pictures of her in the future :3) Then we sang Sing Star it was so much fun sadly we can’t take videos of us singing because we tend to rant at each other and the singers most of the time very rudely.

Friday we slept in and then went to Düsseldorf (yeah I seem to spend quite some time there lately) We ate at the Cafe Relax which is where we used to eat all the time but sadly it was not as good as we remembered D:

Photobucket

But I got the new old Kera for 30% off and we finally found the Arena Kpop Special! It’s so good ~ sadly it has no interesting poster inside ~ Probably there will be one in the next issue! I will probably make a review for it as well!

Photobucket

We then drove to the city and I got this cutie Tshirt at Gina Tricot which is a shop that opened up new in Düsseldorf! It had really nice stuff in the H&M price range but since we wanted to go to Primark the next day I did not buy anything else ~

Which brings me to Saturday morning! Whehee we went to Primark! However that’s a crazy thing to do on a weekend. It was so packed!

Anyways here is what I got:

Photobucket
Isn’t this jacket too adorable? I needed a spring jacket and I thought this would be awesome to wear so this is what I will wear till summer or autumn ~ I still have to work up the courage to do so!

Photobucket
This is sooo awesome! Isn’t it? I was flashed when I found it! I’m playing with the thought of wearing it for the concert!

Photobucket
This is the rest I bought (plus some panties that are not included in this pic >///>) I always wanted cute bunny ears and since I knew Primark had them I wanted one. I already own a hat that’s similar but I wanted to decorate this one because it was so fantbulous cheap! And the shoes are so cutie I think about taking them to Paris with me ~

After we went home (which was four hours later, I mean what?) We picked up five movies at the video rentdshop and watched two the same day. We watched Easy A which was quite funny well it was a predictable teenie movie but I love teenie movies! And then we watched Scott Pilgrim! I really liked the movie but it was kind of confusing XD

On sunday we nearly finished our fansings for the concert! The last thing I we need to do is write sm town underneath the symbols but here are the pictures so far I’m so proud!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meanwhile I we watched Oceans 11 and 13 as well as Megamind. I really really liked the movie! It was so cute and I liked the german dub even though I want to hear the english one *3*

For today I went to the custom office to get our order from Kpop Town but now I still have to wait for Lyza to get back here to open them ~

Photobucket

Also!
Photobucket
I’m not sure when but my mom got me this awesome my little pony drawbook I spend half of my time today with coloring two pictures I had so much fun! I thought about using it as letterpaper so if you want letters written on cutie mlp paper tell me so at my email address sarangnorae[at]hotmail[dot]de ~

I’ll leave you with that!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment