5/26/2011

Why hello, again

Hey everyone. I tried blogging a few times before (okay let’s be honest not a few but more than that). Personally I ENJOY reading other peoples blogs and I’m not even picky about the subjects. And once again I decided to give it one more try.

First I would like to introduce myself. I’m Maren and I’m twentyone years old. For a really long time I was in the anime and manga scene. Where I met my girlfriend and my best friend. But about four or three years ago I discovered the Koran Pop fandom for myself and stayed with it.

On the other hand did I fall in love with Lolita fashion but it’s more like an on and off relationship with this style. Some months I am just rediculous in love with ruffles and blue and everything and others I just put on some pants and a big shirt and feel more comfortable. Non the less did the love for Lolita make my heart grow to sew.

Until now I sewed every Lolita skirt or dress myself, with the friendly help of my mom, I did never buy something online. I’m tempted but too scared that it will not fit me or something D:. I started to sew because of cosplay, which most of us did I think, didn’t we? And I’m still in love with it but sometimes it’s hard because I rarely go to conventions anymore and if you have a group things tend to get complicated.

After I talked so much here is a list of what i plan to write about:

Ѽ kpop
Ѽ lolita
Ѽ my life
Ѽ sewing
Ѽ cosplay
Ѽ things I would like to share with you
Ѽ memes

Anyways enough information for now ~ have a nice end of the week!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment