5/29/2011

ѼLazy SundayѼ

Ah the weekend is nearly over already D: That makes me sad free days always seem to pass twice as fast as not free days. Anyways the last few days were quite exciting and I wanted to share them with you! (I also have pictures ~)

So to start from the beginning, which is friday. Friday was kinda unspactacular until I decided to get dressed up in my new skirt (which I will introduce to you in an extra post, probably tomorrow :3) I just wanted something easy to wear and kinda spank inspired which is why it’s so casual.

Photobucket
what I wore: shoes.deichmann, tights.monki, socks.offbrand, skirt.selfmade, mlp shirt.primark, jacket.david and goliath, accessories.disney/claires, hair.selfmade/H&M

I went to some stores but I only bought something from Hema ~

Photobucket

On Saturday I actually wanted to attend a Kpop meetup in Düsseldorf but because of the weather and my moodieness I decided to drive home after I went to some shops … Anyways I loved what I wore and how I did my hair! I also did my nails Dalmatian style! Because they are one of my favourite bands right at the moment :3 And I finally wore my circle lenses again! I really want to order new ones but they are so expensive for me right at the moment D: Anyways here are some pictures of me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Only interesting thing to mention here is my selfmade Dalmatian Cosplay Jacket Bow Wow!

I did not really buy much but at least a little bit!
Photobucket
Lovely Complex for my friend Jil!

Photobucket
Kera Magazine from last November for 30% off. (even though it’s half a year late I want to make a review on it later ~)

Photobucket
And a new Hello Kitty Bentobox because my mom broke my other one D:

When I got home again I spend some time talking to Lyza on the phone and after she left I watched Oceans 12 with my parents and the last two episodes of Primeval the first season and the making of which got me to watch one of those Dinosaur Documentaries that aired about ten years ago. It’s about the seas and how deadly they were! I loved this one when I watched it the first time and I loved it again when I watched it yesterday.

Today was pretty unspectacular ~ But I got to put the shelves on the wall I bought the last time we were at Ikea! I just need to put stuff on them!

Photobucket
I already put one of my sweetsglasses on it filled with paperfrogs :D

I also cleaned my dresser which was becoming a mess here the before/after pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I decorated it with stickers I got with my Wigs from Mintymix!
Photobucket

After that Lyza and I watched two episodes 1oo out of 1oo and it was hilarious! I loooove such shows with interaction of different idol groups *3* The most fun is watching the background and see that Taemin and Jonghoon are chatting. We had so much fun making our own dub of the wrestling scene!

So that’s it for today. I want to go to bed (I really should have started writing earlier! But I had so many other things to do D: I need to stop precrestinating!)

Oh and before I forget it! Here's what I read at the moment!
Photobucket

Love Maren

Things that are about to come up next

Ѽ mori girl post
Ѽ post my new skirt here and on sew_loli

No comments:

Post a Comment