1/12/2012

Woah ö-ö

Okay this was unplanned but I was way too lazy to write my last blog post at Lyza's place and then I got really sick when I came back home, and actually I still am but right now I'm trying to write a fic about a blogger and somehow it won't come out of my system so I hope it will after I don't feel guilty about not bloggling until now, hopefully. Sooo it's already the 12th and somehow I have some things planned for 2012 but the sickness is getting in my way on a head start. Anyways because of a lack of anything else I can talk about I will talk about my

New Years Resolutions. (Some of them are on every of my lists but I'm really positive this year ha ha)

. Finish the Infinite 100 Fic challenge (I'm not really sure if I will finish it but I want to write more constantly and this is a good start)
. do more sports / live healthier (yes this is another thing I really want my sports group starts next week again and I still have so many sweets from christmas so this is something I think I will really try at Feburary)
. Do an one picture a day month (I've been playing with this thing in my head for a good time last year as well and it's really tempting but I'm not sure when the month actually will be)
. Do and win the Nanowrimo (right now I'm playing with the thought of not writing a fanfiction but a real book idea. Le gasp! But it's still about 11 month till then so let's look what the future has for me)
. Join in on the towel and lolita day (I've been wanting to do those two for such a long time so why not this year finally?)
. make a good blog and prewrite my blog posts (I somehow fail at prewriting but I am trying. Really)
. sew more (pretty self explaining but somehow my schedule seems to be full all the time)
. take my camera with me on nearly every occasion (I love having photo memories but somehow I never bring my camera and if I do I'm too shy/lazy to take it out need to change this)
. don't procrestinate so much anymore (D: I think it's one of my biggest problems)
. Meron Satang Project (Lyza and I are both too lazy but I'm sure we can do this!)
. Make a journal to store memories of funny awesome days in with photos (I really look forward to this but I still need to find a good book with a bit thicker pages)

There are many other things like go to noraebang more often with Van because it's so much fun! And maybe finally starting to sell my book covers with my mom because they are pretty and people love them. But these are things that just happen I think.

That's it for now. So hey people out there reading my blog do you have any new years resolutions? I would love to hear them! Seriously! Talk to me :D

Love

Maren

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, NYRs...well mine is rather simple and difficult at the same time
    - passing latein
    - Healthy life and more sport
    - draw more
    - make yourself pretty once in a while xD

    We can encourage one another :3

    ReplyDelete