1/26/2012

Meron Satang

Okay finally Lyza and I got around realizing our K-Pop project :D First of all we are still heavily under construction, to start with technical stuff we still need a tripod and some more light in my room (because I live in a cave with torches, no but seriously my room is really dark) But even though we still lack much we finally started.

You can find us on many plattforms:

Facebook
Tumblr
Twitter
Blogspot (even though it's not updated yet, I already have trouble maintaining one blog so I think we will use it to post photos we took or something like that)

If you have any suggestions, or something you think we should/could talk about just leave me a comment here or on any of those sides up there :D I would really be happy to see some of my readers around if you're interested in Kpop of course :3

So here are the videos. Lyza talks about the whole project so my video is way shorter than hers ~





I still have at least three other posts on my list that I will update sooner or later so stay tuned :D

Love

Maren

1 comment: