1/21/2012

Belated Halloween Party

I think I mentioned before that I went to a belated halloween party to Van's place right after Chirstmas and before driving to Lyza the day after. I finally got around to look though the pictures but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post photos of the others so I don't :/ but my outfit was nice I think and Van's make up was THE SHIT. :D

First of all my make up. I really wasn't sure what to wear or anything. I contemplated something Vampire like and stuck to that. Also the toy bat is called VLAD it's from Fortune Pork I think.

Photobucket

I once again forgot to ask someone to take a good photo of my outfit. I really need a tripod if I continue to take photos of myself. Anyways. I wore my self made black skirt and altered H&M blouse with a Primark belt and H&M shoes. The head bow is kind of improvised from some sheer fabric I got as a wrapping for one of my Christmas presents.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now for Van she looked awesome but disgusting at the same time :D

Photobucket

Okay that's it ~ We also went to Dusseldorf yesterday and I think took some pictures, I will post them eventually. Also Noraebang was awesome even though we did't get service this time.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Love Maren

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You looked gorgeous :3!!
      And now it's right xD

      Delete