7/20/2011

short update

I know I haven’t updated in a week and I’m truly sorry for that.

However I was not in the best mood and couldn’t get myself to write anything nice and I don’t want to spam with negative posts.

Anyways now I finally kicked myself in the butt and here is at least a short update!

Photobucket

I saw this at another post (don’t ask me for the name I forgot it) and really liked the idea her pictures were way better than that but it’s something at least, isn’t it?

All these things more or less represent my last week.

(going from top left to bottom right) I bought his fabric at a store that is closing down and I made a stoolpillow out of it because I still need one for my room I just finished it this week.

These are the nailpolishes i’m currently wearing. The two pastel ones on my fingers and the brighter one on my feet and it looks awesome!

Next to it is melon candy I love these and I need to get new ones because they are korean and make me happy ~

The book I’m currently reading. It’s so pretty but the story itself is so sad. It’s the lovely bones.

Yes the Aqua CD I’m just so happy I have it! And now when I listen to Aqua I always have to think about the last time we went to sing at the Noraebang with Lyza and Miss Mimura.

Ipod. I’ve been listening to music non stop the last days. I really like Mona Lisa from Mblaq and I still listen to Beast and Block B a lot.

I wore the glasses when I went to the cinema to watch Harry Potter which was the biggest event so far I think in the last time. The tickets are from there too …

I want to make a haircorsage with the rose so this may be my next project.

In love with the lemony flutter hand creme from lush! It smells awesome and my hands are really dry D:

Last but not least there’s going to be a fabric market in my city this weekend and to plan what I want to sew next and what kind of stuff I need to get I’ve been rereading my Keras it wasn’t that succsessful till now ..

Photobucket

This is a close up for my nails because I’m quite proud and for all you out there who can’t do something cute with their nails like everyone seems to can if I can do this you can too! I think it looks adorable.

Photobucket

Last but not least I bought these two pairs of shoes for summer because they were so cheap! Sadly at the moment we don’t even have summer here D: well I can still wear them with socks and tights

So yes I went to see the last Harry Potter movie this weekend but I don’t want to spoiler anyone and I still want to go again with Lyza when she’s back but yes I cried. Hard.

This brings me to Lyza! She’s in Seoul, Korea right now and if you want to read how she’s doing just go here and read her blog! I think it’s so awesome and exciting!

Now today somethinmg awesome happened. It was the day when Infinite released their new Video!



Okay … my opinion is really biased because they are one of my favourite bands.

I love the song I listened to it on repeat for at least two hours I like how their voices sound and the beat is really great.

I love that the video is in black and white but I don’t understand why Sungjongs clothes in that one scene are blue D: that totally threw me off.

I also don’t like the fake tattoos. There are too many of them. You know some of the don’t don fake tattoos were really hot and I think other people had fake ones that were cool as well but this is just too much. But I like their clothes! So I just concentrate on this.

I liked Hoyas hair better in their last concept this is just too short for my taste. Sunggyu is flawless but hell he’s my fave so I wouldn’t even find something if I wanted I think.

Yes I think that was it for today.

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment