7/07/2011

Finally an update!

Okay since I haven’t blogged in a week I at least wanted to make and update :3

Like I meantioned before I went to Lyza on Firday and stayed there till Tuesday to celebrate her birthday with her and say good bye before she goes to Korea which she actually did today. So I hope your flight is going well honey!

Sadly I got a (even though light still weakening) cold on Monday that I’m still suffering from D: Which means I’m more or less bound to my bed since I’ve came home …

Another reason why I haven’t had time to write a bigger entry is because I promised Lyza a birthday fic I planned something with 3k words and till now (yes it’s still not finished) it’s a monster of 18ooo words! I’m really happy with it though because I haven’t written fic in at least half a year :3

I also really like the verse and plan on writing more for it! But I have other stuff to do as well D:

Which brings me to what I actually wanted to say! Since Lyza will be gone for five weeks (see me wheeping and missing her only a few hours since we last talked TT___TT) I wanted to get more active again. And what’s better to kick yourself in the butt? Lists! So here is my list of things I really want to do in the next five weeks!

∮ sew! (I still have so much fabric and this is the perfect time especially when my mom get’s her holidays in two weeks and she can help me! I feel so scared when I sew alone!)
∮write fic! (so much planned! More for the DNA/Infinite AU I started for Lyza, a fanfic meme I’m still working on but will show you when I’m finished and I also have another Infinite fic in mind but I’m not sure if I will be able to rock it. First of all though I have to finish Lyzas birthday fic!)
∮do sports! (what to say about that huh?)
∮spend time with my mom since I haven’t in the last weeks! (We were playing with the thought of going to in my holidays and I would really like that! Even just for a few days would be awesome!)
∮clean my rooms! (they are actually clean but I need to clean up my drawers and stuff once again because I tend to just push everything in there when in a hurry of cleaning D:)
∮get new wallpapers on my wall! (one of the most important things imo my current walls are orange and even though I like them I really find myself wanting white or slightly vanilla ones :/)
∮read books! (I have at least five books I want to read D: The lovely bones, Beastly, The lost hero and the two books of the kane cronicles!)
∮I also really really want to design some lolita dresses based on Pokemon! (Yes I know it’s been done before like million times but I have these ideas in my head and I just want to draw a little bit and maybe sew one of them when I find time yeah)
∮last but not least! Post at least twice a week! Before I started this blog I told myself I wanted to blog on Monday and Thursday but till now I think I never really did it D: but i’m still positive! (I have a blog post about my weekend at least half finished sadly it won’t have pictures and of course I will tell you about my progress in working myself though the list!)

That’s it for now I think!

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment