7/11/2011

Fanfiction and the like

Yeees I know right at the moment I post lotsa Kpop / my life related things and not something concerning lolita but I will get there eventually I swear! Like I already mentioned I started sewing I just paused it because of writing Lyzas fic.

Which brings me to todays topic ~ I’m really having a flow right at the moment with both reading and writing fic and I’m really enjoying it because normally I tend to write the nanowrimo in november and about three short fics in December and then stop writing for the following ten month completely.

You see the change in my pattern with me writing long fic in July? I’m bathing in this good feeling.

I started my challenge like I said last post and if you want to see it or any of my recent writing you can go here!

I also read my older fics, at least some of them, and I really liked them! That totally confused me because most of the time I don’t like what I did a few time ago … of course I found mistakes and I thought it was kind of short but I really liked it anyways

Like I said I’ve also been reading. There are so many good writers out there that kind of intimidate me but anyways I enjoy that they not only write about Super Junior or Shinee because that seem to be the two biggest fandoms out there for fanfiction.

If anyone want’s recs just tell me or write me an email :3

Lyza promised to look through my DNA/Infinite fic for me because I still need a beta reader yes but after she did it I will upload the first chapter.

Today I still need to write at least 1ooo words for the challenge and I really want to start with part two of the DNA/Infinite fic mhhh but I still need to plan a little bit more :/ maybe that will be how I spend today :D

Ah the quality of my posts is gone I think (as well as the pictures but I have no interesting ones to share right at the moment I’m sorry)

Love Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment