11/08/2012

I am so sorry

Because this is once again a post without any nice pictres. Also I use this as only an update. Things are not working out well with the flat (read this as we are unable to contact our land lady) as you can see from the dates it has been far longer than anyone of us expected it to take.

I've been in a constant bad mood the past ... probably already weeks.

It's November so I should actually be writing away for Nanowrimo but until now I am hanging back ... I want to curse but I won't.

Today is the first day where I feel at least a bit energized again. Lyza and I will start looking for other apartment alternatives. I still have to do a birthday present for a friend of ours and wash some clothes for a flea market coming up on Saturday.

That plus the at least 2k words I need to write every day to finish on time will hopefully allow me to concentrate on different thing than a depression creeping up on me.

I have something I want to talk about in a future blog post so stay kind of tuned for that?

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything will turn out better than expected óò Shitty time in general it seems, meh...hopefully it'll pass anytime soon...do I see you in person on saturday or just you cousin? :)

    ReplyDelete