10/23/2012

A new face for a kind of old kitchen

This is a kind of long promised post that I did not really manage to write. Anyways. So about ... two weeks ago Lyza and I went to Ikea with my mom and they are actually offering their fabric for cheaper for people with an Ikea family card so I just told my mom if she wanted I could sew her new cushions for our kitchen because I felt like it. Said and done we bought (maybe a bit too much) the fabric and I started sewing. It didn't even took that long and I l

I really like how they turned out and since I had enough fabric I also made a matching table runner! My apologies for badly light photos but our whole house is really dark and there is no way you can take good photos of our kitchen I believe ...

Onto the photos though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How do you like it? I really like it actually. I was considering making a tutorial? They are quite easy to make and even more easy to wash that's why I made them like this. And I also considered to add fake buttons to it. If I do I will post an update but I think it would be really cute.

Okay everyone have a great day everyone.

Love,
Maren

1 comment:

  1. *clapping* x3 Nicey!!

    Btw. did everything work out with the flat? :> Our phones are still not working...

    ReplyDelete