2/29/2012

Monthly Collection February

Photobucket

Okay the second of my month end photos :D I know this one is quite and really K-Pop biased but my month was filled with K-Pop that's why. So what do we see. In lieu of anything better to represent Music Bank at the beginning of this month you see our awesome Sistar fansigns that were shown twice! in the documentary about it :D
Next up you see Lyza's Sistar album marking that we now own all of Sistar's CDs, that we saw them live and they are awesome.
The book in the left upper corner is the last one missing to read for me from the newest set of the three investigators books :D
Under this are the CN Blue Socks from Jungshin and Jonghyun. We lovely call them eonni (older sister because of Jungshins hair being longer than Lyza's and no he's younger than me XD) and the childeater (because Jonghyun has this smile where he looks totally insane and as if he eats children for breakfast) also showing the band that has slowly without me really noticing slept it's way up in my bias list and their concert DVD was the highlight!
Continuing with the B.A.P Album representing my new favourite band, some really good music and our first Gmarket order(and the second as it was ordered the day before yesterday and Greta is getting the album as well).
In the middle you can see both new nailpolishes I bought this month and I love them both deeply!
The Etude Sleepingpack is also from Lyza but she allowed me to use it and I am looking forward to write a review about it (since you only find reviews to the geen one I think) once I used it for at least a month (I am at about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks).
That's all for today.
Weekends coming up as is my birthday. I am also contemplaiting making an a photo a month month starting tomorrow. Let's see how I feel about that tomorrow morning :D
Good night everyone!

Love,

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment