2/06/2012

Bonjour Paris ~ Annyeong Hanguk!

Just a short notice that Lyza and I will be gone for the next four days starting tomorrow evening. Where are we heading you ask yourself? To Music Bank in Paris :3

Photobucket

Oh yes I am so excited already :D However before we can take the bus tomorrow we still have so much to do Q-Q One thing was post another blog post and here it is :3

Since my mind is pretty much occupied with the upcoming concert I will just talk about this :D. So who is coming?

Sistar - The main reason why I'm actually going there :D I'm soooo looking forward to see their gorgeousness on stage *3* I love them so much and seriously Soyu is such a wonderful woman, they all are biuhdiusd so happy! My fave Video of them. Once again it's hard to choose I love all of them.

U-Kiss - Mh ... Ukiss. I was really fond of them at one point and well then they added Hoon and AJ and I really don't dislike them but I'm just indifferent about them. And their Fans are starting to go on my nerves. My fave Video of them.

T-Ara - Ahh my love for them is growing steadily! So much! They have such fun choreographies and their songs just make me happy maybe their music is not the deepest but I enjoy it and sometimes that's more important for me. My fave Video of them. But actually you should watch all their other videos as well.

Shinee - Already saw them live but enjoyed it :D (especially Taemin hrr) I am really looking forward to see if they changed, grew more confidednt to act with their audiece since last time. My fave Video of them.

4Minute - Saw them as well and am really looking forward to it! I mean after their concert I was so hyped about them because I enjoied them so much on stage and they were really cute and passionate! My fave Video of them.

B2st - They are still one of my favourite boygroups out there and they are the only band I own all CDs from so of course I'm really looking forward to see them again maybe they will communicate with their audience more this time, I would really like that because that was the only thing that miffed me a bit :/ My fave Video of them.

SNSD - Ah gorgeous gorgeous SNSD girls. I'm not really their fan but I love Sunny, Hyeoyeon and Seohyun so I'm really happy to see them and I mean most of their outfits are HOT. My fave Video of them.

2PM - A few years ago I wouldn't even have dreamed of seeing them live, outside of asia but here they are coming to our neighbour country. I have to confess that I kind of forgot about them since their songs started to get slower/more drepressive beause I really don't like that kind of music but with Hands Up they were totally back on my radar. Even though I think Electricity is an even hotter song and I could listen to it all day :3 My fave Video of them.

So that's what I have planned for the rest of my week :D What about yours? Am I going to see anyone at the concert? Of course I will take pictures and make a post about the concert afterwards but I think that will take atleast until mid next week. We will also make a video for Meron Satang which I'm going to link here once it's cut and up :3 I'm really enjoying this whole vlog thing!

That's it for today Lyza demands we get started on all the other things on our to do list (Oh one more thing! Do you know Listography? It's awesome I found it a week ago and already have a gazillion of lists, I'm a list person I just can't help it. Here is my account if you want to be creepy and stalk me XD)

Love

Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment