3/18/2012

Uahhh

Hey everyone!
It's been a while, hasn't it?
But! I took tonns of pictures, our second Gmarket order arrived and Lyza just got here again from her visiting home and she brought a friend so my priority was kind of spend time with them but like I said I took pictures and once I get around cropping them I will upload them :D
This entry will be pretty short as well but I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Sooo why I'm actally writing at 8.30 am on a sunday morning is that -dugundugundugun- today is my birthday 8D
Hehe ... oh wow I'm really quite sleepy but anyways, yes my birthday so expect my next photo containing post to be about the presents I got, even though I think I might know most of the stuff I will get because it was in our Gmarket order :D
Okay I will now head under the shower and then finish cleaning the house to welcome my guests, and maybe, probably, also take another video for Meron Satang.
I hope you have a wonderful sunday as well, where ever you are, and just enjoy your free day!

Love,
Maren

No comments:

Post a Comment