12/08/2011

Nanowrimo wrap up

Just to get out of my autumn depression or what you want to call it I’m trying to start blogging again, and I mean something with quality not short updates. I have a list of what I want to post about but somehow I just keep adding to it instead of reducing it :/

So over the next days I will try to write some posts that I will be able to upload later :3

First thing that comes to my mind is the Nanowrimo. Which I finished about two weeks ago oh god why am I so lazy? Anyways. I finished the Wrimo but I didn’t finish what I wanted to write. Like you know I had five fics planned Jinyoung, Seunghyun, Yukwon and Sungyeol are finished and now need to be reread but Suhoon is still at about four thousand words without anything interesting happening.

Buuuut ~ Here is my certificate that I’m actually a winner hrr hrr plus two graphics to compare this years and last years stats I’m really proud but especially at the end are some days I should have used better …

Photobucket
yes I know my name needs to be put in there but I was too lazy to do until now :/

Photobucket
Nano 2010

Photobucket
Nano 2011; to be honest I liked last years design WAY better but I like my stats of this year better XD

To add to my dilemma I also have to finish writing the drabbles for Lyzas advent calendar but I’m pretty positive but I also have a secret santa fic exchange waiting for me and no clue about what to write because I’m currently not even into the fandom anymore :/ But these are my next projects writing wise next to blog posts XD

On the other hand I still need to sew some stuff before Christmas. At least one book cover and I bought some awesome fabric that is waiting to be made into a JSK I was planning to wear on Christmas so my next weeks/days will be packed as well.

That’s it for today I think I will go back to writing drabbles now I think until Lyza is coming home (or I’m going to Bochum to go to that one course with her because it sounds so AWESOME but I will tell about it if I’m really going)

I also want to get the London posts off my chest so those will probably next on my list.

Love

Maren

PS. Listening to Trouble Maker on repeat right at the moment and the song really starts growing on me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment